Friday, March 18, 2011

Experiment Complete!

Hullo Hullo!
Third day in a row of writing, and after I had said that I did not have much to say, but I would like to announce the results of my experiment.
I think that I only mentioned this idea to my sister once in passing while I was packing for this trip, and even then I was only slightly kidding.
I decided that I would bring nearly every necklace and nearly every pair of earrings I own (leaving behind all of my jewelery that was too fancy for everyday wear of course), and I would wear each item only once, and see how long it would take me. I never wore more than one pair of earrings a day, and wore them as many days as possible. (Some days I just forgot, or stayed indoors in pajamas, and what would have been the point then?)
Today I wore my LAST pair of earrings.
In case you were interested, I brought 8 necklaces, and 44 pairs of earrings. I have been here 63 days.
I have never attempted something like this before - usually I just re-wear simple studs and save the larger, more sparkly jewelery for parties and the like.
Don't know how interesting this subject is for everyone, but I've been working on this consistently, and wanted to make the results known!
Something more France-related next time,
À Bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment