Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Pause

Hey everybody,
Sorry I haven't updated in a while - honestly there isn't much to report. I got back from break with a cold, still getting over it, and March is going to be a slow month for updates, what with all the work I need to do for classes. Somehow all the oral presentations, papers, and a few exams ended up nestling together in the span of the next couple of weeks. I'm digging my heels in now, trying to take it all on, but don't worry, I'm not abandoning the blog. I just haven't come across much to write about...
Humm... the weather got nicer. (Not really helpful in my drive to work, but it's good to see the sun again)
Hopefully when the worst of my work is over, I will have more interesting adventures in the city to regale you with, till then,
À Bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment