Friday, May 13, 2011

Guilty Blog Post


Hey there blog readers. I realize that I haven’t posted anything in a long time, and I’m here to apologize for that. Sort of.
In my past posts, I have always blogged when something interesting has happened or when there is something on my mind I’d like to share. Neither of these have really happened much recently, so I haven’t blogged.
Then I realized that the longer I waited to blog, the guiltier I felt for putting it off. So this is mostly to ease the guilt.

Let’s see, I finished my first exam yesterday, and I have my second (and last) next week. Classes are over, and final papers are all turned in. I’ve been working on finishing my Division II over email. I’ll start packing sometime this weekend (though really there is not much to do). Most exciting thing I’m looking forward to is that my friends from school back in the U.S. are coming to visit next week (which admittedly is REALLY exciting). Other than that, I’m not doing much. Literally, I woke up, showered, got dressed, watched some T.V. on youtube, and eventually ventured outside to the grocery store for a couple items; I thought to myself, “Look at me! I’m SUCCESSFUL! I left the apartment!”

I know what you would say. “You are in PARIS! Go do something FUN and AMAZING.” The small issues here being: a) anything more fun than going to the park costs money I do not have, though there are some museums I could get in free to, but that leads us to the next problem --> b) If I don’t have to do anything, I get lazy.

No doubt I will go outside this weekend and enjoy the sunshine at some point. I also have my last Frisbee practice on Monday and the team is having a BBQ on Tuesday. I’m not a COMPLETE shut-in. But for now, I think it would be best to suit myself to what I want to do while I have the free time, and today, that’s watching more videos on youtube.

More adventures to come now that I have kick-started myself to blogging again.

À Bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment